- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, defrosted
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel
Whisk together, cover and chill for one hour.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, julled and cut in half
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and cut into 1/2″ chunks
- 1 fresh plum, pitted and but into 1/2″ chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
Add salad ingredients to bowl. Pour dressing over top. Toss gently, chill and serve.
For more holiday recipes, decorating ideas and inspiration, head over to Facebook and check out our Fan Page – Blessed Magazine
Get your free digital subscription of Blessed Magazine today at www.blessedmagazine.org